Friday 2 June 2017

Wainwright Longlist 2017


Many congratulations to all those on the 2017 Wainwright Golden Beer Prize Longlist:








Love of Country by Madeline Bunding (Granta)
The Otter’s Tale by Simon Cooper (HarperCollins)
The Nature of Autumn by Jim Crumley (Saraband)
Foxes Unearthed: A Story of Love and Loathing in Modern Britain by Lucy Jones (Elliott & Thompson)
The Running Hare by John Lewis-Stempel (Transworld)
Where Poppies Blow by John Lewis-Stempel (Orion)
A Sky Full of Birds by Matt Merritt (Ebury)
Wild Kingdom by Stephen Moss (Vintage)
Fingers in the Sparkle Jar by Chris Packham (Ebury)
Love, Madness, Fishing by Dexter Petley (Little Toller Books)
The January Man by Christopher Somerville (Transworld)
The Wild Other by Clover Stroud (Hodder & Stoughton)
I have read all of them and my reviews will be appearing on Nudge over the coming week

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the list....
    Oh my, I've even read one already!
    'Foxes Unearthed'.
    I enjoyed it thanks to a post on your blog last year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. I have read the lot for this year and have three to go until I have read every long listed book

    ReplyDelete